I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE CASH

I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE CASH.COM is a site and blog, sharing my experience quitting the booze.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Lithuania, Launch and Lack of sanity.


Shit the bed Ive not blogged in a while. Sorry folks, there is a reason for that.


Ok, so we had the film launch on the 11th March, it was a great night - so much fun!! Such a nice crowd, Christian Audigier Sponsored the wine and champers, and we had Ibiza Ice on ice all night. The people who came were all friendly, and lovely, and we danced with the cuban band into the night.

(Photo attached with me, Ricci, Tulisa and our friends.)

Tulisa from N Dubz came, who is a right little star, and a top actress herself. Im hoping to work with her on something, we will see.

I didnt drink the whole launch, of course, and went home to catch a flight to Lithuania at stupid o clock.

Those of you who follow me on Twitter know this already, but I picked Lithuania as I thought it would be funny.

It was, if you think men with no teeth, a snowy country with nothing but grafitti and churches is your idea of FUNNY!!

After a painful couple of days, we went out to a typical european techno style club. I gave in and drank two beers. I would lie now and say I felt dirty, guilty and let myself down. But I really didnt... Maybe its the age old "when on tour" moment.

Anyway, Ill try not to leave it too long to message again.

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment